• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another pre-req question

Morose

First Post
Yes... I suck. I really need to get a second copy of the books to keep with me at work for when I get crazy character ideas. :) But anyway... on to my question.

Does anyone have the pre-reqs for Drunken Master in front of them or memorized? Once again I'm rolling up a character at work and my Sword and Fist book is at home. I don't need any info about it other than the pre-reqs (in fact, I'd rather that no other specifics get posted please.) Thanks guys.

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
BAB: +4
Base Unarmed Attack Bonus: +4
Feats: Great Fortitude, Dodge
Tumble: 6 ranks
Other: Evasion ability; must be chosen by existing drunken masters and survive a night of revelry among them without being incarcerated, poisoned, or extraordinarily embarrassed.

hong

WotC's bitch
RogueJK said:
BAB: +4
Base Unarmed Attack Bonus: +4
Feats: Great Fortitude, Dodge
Tumble: 6 ranks
Other: Evasion ability; must be chosen by existing drunken masters and survive a night of revelry among them without being incarcerated, poisoned, or extraordinarily embarrassed.

I wonder who decides on the definition of "extraordinarily embarrassed": the new guy, or the old guys....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads