any gamers in Melbourne?

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I live 3 hours away from Melbourne, but i get down there to shop on occasion. I suggest putting your name and number up in a store like Mind Games on Swanston St. They used to have a board for people to recruit gamers.

Not sure if they still do, but I imagine that worked.

:) C

breen12345

First Post
Connorsrpg said:
I live 3 hours away from Melbourne, but i get down there to shop on occasion. I suggest putting your name and number up in a store like Mind Games on Swanston St. They used to have a board for people to recruit gamers.

Not sure if they still do, but I imagine that worked.

:) C

I've actually went to Mind Games and asked. They told me that they don't have anything like that. I thought it was kind of weird too.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Yeah, can't say I have been in there for some time, but I am sure there used to be a place people stuck their notes. ???

Maybe try the unis. Bit weird if you are not going there, but might be the case.

There are other Aussies on these forums, and there is even a forum to meet people. Maybe check that out - could even be other Melbournians in there.

Good Luck ;)
C

breen12345

First Post
Danceofmasks said:
arcanacon, conquest, dwarfcon, all have websites.
Or, if you have friday or wednesday evenings free, drop into RMIT's science fiction and games association.

Where and when is this association in RMIT?

I'm not a student so I have no clue.

Cheers,

Remove ads