• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any info on Lyceum Arcana?

Verequus

First Post
One or two weeks ago Ryan told me, that Lycaian Arcana is already half finished. But I don't know anything, how long it will take for finishing - you'll have to wait like anyone else. Personally, I don't mind an extra month for the perfection.

But before I forget that: RangerWickett, do you like to have me a look over the draft? ;)

I intend to hand the manuscript of Lyceian Arcana over for layout before the end of July. I had to put it in the backseat for a while to work on the ENWorld Gamer magazine, and for the past week I was out of town at Origins. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have gone.

Do you have any specific questions about the book? I've got a lot of notes scribbled out in tablets and such, but not all of it is going to make it into the final book.

Release date (tentative)

Last I heard, from the 'Questions for..' thread, was that the material is in for polishing up and they are looking at a release date in August.

Key note.. I am not an official spokesperson for this product... just one who is 'patiently' waiting like you :)

Of course, each day the 'Questions for..' thread goes on, I think the more potential changes to the text they might make :p

I'll try to get up another teaser of the book this coming week.

I'm taking a break from LA to work on EN Arsenal: Whips. Expect that out first, then LA.

Remove ads