• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest in Gamma World?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hi!

I'm back from my retreat, back off vacation, and back at work! Not only that, my back is killing me from being back on my feet most of the day.

I think the only thing Sleestak needs is equipment. I'll get that done ASAP, but my AP may not be AS as it could be.

:confused:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Apologies if I missed it, but what are our Mutation Scores?

jason

Many mutations have an individual score. Your Spines score, for example, is 22, which is why your damage done with spines is +5.

For you, the only one that really matters is your Sonic Blast score of 13, which gives you a +1 attack (and +1 damage for a total of 3d6+1).

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Are there any more questions, or are people ready to start?

2701807348_9e54947eba_b.jpg

Photo of mutant flower by six28fifty.

jkason

First Post
I believe I'm ready to start. I didn't work how Indio/Xanderi know the others into their background if we're starting out together, but that shouldn't hold up starting the game (especially since the opening would probably inform that background in some way, as well).

jason

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sleestak still needs equipment. To be honest, that'll get done either tomorrow night or Saturday. I'm worn out, and will probably go lounge for the rest of the evening in a little while, perhaps after spiking my hot cocoa with soju.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
A quick personal update: It's been a helluva week. My head cold has gotten progressively worse throughout, all during a week in which I absolutely could not take a sick day. Too many of my students have lost it. We've had two stabbings in two weeks, for example; thankfully, no one was seriously injured. I'm going to get caught up on my EN World stuff this weekend, which includes Monday since it's MLK Day.

Remove ads