• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any module/sourcebook made you go "Drop everything I want to run this right now?"

Gothmog

First Post
Original Deadlands- probably the most enjoyable game to play/run of any I've ever tried
Midnight
Darwin's World 2nd Edition
Delta Green
Fading Suns

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Eberron. I'm trying to persuade my girlfriend to run it for me as I've only just started a new FR game.

Cheers

Richard

JoAT

First Post
Eberron - the one game that I know no-one else around here would be interested in running, at least until I hook them. May well drop my current FRish campagin to run it.

Iron Kingdoms - This one I can pawn off on some other people, since it's basicly the exact same thing as they've been running anyways. This should defnietly hold true for a drop everything and play this game...

Holy Bovine

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
The Shackled City Adventure Path from Dungeon. I loved Life's Bazaar. I've been less thrilled by some of the other adventures, although some of them I liked very much (the section from Zenith Trajectory through Lords of Oblivion is, IMO, wicked cool).

Eberron and Dawnforge, each to a different degree. Ended up with a 3.5 Dark Sun, though, when I put it up to my group. This is fine, though, as the DS conversion was why I subscribed to Dragon and bought the Expanded PsiHB.

Best,
Nick

Not to hijack the thread but which issues of Dungeon contain the Adventure Path modules?

maddman75

First Post
Not D&D stuff, but both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and All Flesh Must Be Eaten gave me that feeling. But, my players want D&D, so D&D they have. Some good news though - one of my players liked AFMBE so much he bought the book and is wanting to start running it alternate weeks from my D&D game.

Eden Studios rocks :)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Oathbound: Domains of the Forge.

As soon as I read it, I wanted to run it. 4 weeks later, my players found themselves there. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads