• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any open games?

Mathew Lankard

First Post
Ok, let me blunt and say that I don't usually like when people post threads looking for games, so if this bugs you I apoligize cause I understand. I check Enworld several times any given day and spend some times on the boards. But honestly everytime I come here looking for a game I always come up short and see all the recruiting threads have been full. I've honestly been checking several times a week for the last couple months and I see the same people filling up all the games, early bird gets the worm and all. :) I roleplay all the time with my friends, and I usually gamemaster, mainly Vampire The Requiem as of late, don't get me wrong, I love storytelling and I love the system, but I have been in the mood as of late to play some d20 as a player. So if anyone is starting a game I would love to get in, any setting or game would do, you would be suprised how many d20 books I have for someone who hardly ever gets to play. :)

Thanks again and I apoligize if this is stepping on anyone's toes.

Karl Green

First Post
I seem to be down to 4 players in my Black Sails over Freeport game. Right now the characters are invading a den of badness in the city (Freeport is an old pirate that has 'gone legit').

Teh players are...
a human rogue 1/wizard 4
a human ranger 2/ rogue 3
a halfing swashbuckler
a elf fighter 2/rogue 3

A whole lot of rogues :D
If you are interested, the WILL be at a point where someone could come in pretty easy

Mathew Lankard

First Post
Cool sounds like fun :) Im guessing this is using stuff from Green Ronin Freeport? If you could let me know about class restrictions and stuff I could send you a character and if you could fit me in whenever that would be awesome.

Thanks again:)

Karl Green

First Post
Well as I lost two players I guess I can take two new ones if you are interested. Two is the most though :)

Oh yea I am using Green Ronin Freeport City of Adventure

And here is where the Rogue's Gallery is

here is Part 2 of Playing-the-Game (part 1 was "the Problem with Crematorium" where they went to check on why there was no one coming to collect the bodies from the city and found it had been overrun by 'monsters'. They won through and part of their reward was a week staying in the one of the best Inn in the City)

Karl Green

First Post
Na I tend to like people to play who they want to play... although the group could sure use a Cleric, Druid or Bard (someone who can heal a bit) BUT I tend to guage the game with what we got :)

William Ronald

Explorer
If you are interested in running a country or group of countries, the 5th IR is still looking for players. There is a link in my sig to the recruiting thread, and the current OOC thread is usually on the first two pages.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads