Pathfinder 2E Any Resources for Adventure Content (see details)?

Retreater

Legend
After a TPK last session eight levels into an Adventure Path, I'm wanting to present a short adventure to introduce the new characters and let them learn their abilities before jumping back into the Adventure Path. Additionally, a new player is joining the group (and Pathfinder 2e in general), so I'd like to present something to test them.
Do you have any suggestions? I found one poorly rated PFS scenario for that level range. There isn't any 3PP content that I could find. Paizo's content is all focused on Adventure Paths or low level PFS adventures.
Was this something that would've been published in Trailseeker?
I have only a couple weeks to locate it/write it, import it to Roll20, etc.

kenada

Legend
Supporter
I’d probably look at the campaign for any dangling hooks and use that to write a short adventure for getting everyone back into it. Is there something you can leverage for that?

Retreater

Legend
I’d probably look at the campaign for any dangling hooks and use that to write a short adventure for getting everyone back into it. Is there something you can leverage for that?
Without getting into too many spoilers about the AP, they were killed on the other side of a teleportation circle to a distant land. The players aren't planning on having new characters to be from that area, but instead being distant relations to the original group.
So it's really open to what happens. I was assuming it could be something that happens en route to the last known location of the original party (going to this side of the teleportation circle).

kenada

Legend
Supporter
Without getting into too many spoilers about the AP, they were killed on the other side of a teleportation circle to a distant land. The players aren't planning on having new characters to be from that area, but instead being distant relations to the original group.
Sounds like a yes (to hooks).

So it's really open to what happens. I was assuming it could be something that happens en route to the last known location of the original party (going to this side of the teleportation circle).
It sounds like you have enough to know where the adventure starts and where it ends. You could trawl for D&D adventures to covert, but that could eat up a lot of time. You could also take a low-level PF2 one and reskin it with higher-level threats. I’d probably just run something homebrew.

Retreater

Legend
It sounds like you have enough to know where the adventure starts and where it ends. You could trawl for D&D adventures to covert, but that could eat up a lot of time. You could also take a low-level PF2 one and reskin it with higher-level threats. I’d probably just run something homebrew.
Yeah, I'm thinking that a homebrew will be the easiest for now. I'm not really looking for anything too complex, just a few sample encounters for them to test their characters.

Remove ads