• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Toronto-area groups looking for a DM?

Ry

Explorer
With my regular group scattering across the globe, I think it's about time to find a new group. I was wondering if there were any established D&D / d20 groups interested in playing a ruels-light sword & sorcery d20 variant, and in need of a DM.

feel free to e-mail my hotmail account, which, before the at sign, is named ryanstoughton

Last edited:

Steel_Wind

Legend
Not really at this time - but if you are inclined to join in an ongoing Age of Worms campaign (once a month) the other Saturdays feature other games in various stages - and you'll have the opportunity to run during one or more of those days at some point, I'm sure.

Group is very established. Several of us have been gaming wth one another for over 25 years. But we're always open to new people from time to time. Keeps the creativity flowing and the ideas new.

Most of us are in our late 30s /early 40s. Though my wife who plays with us is 26.

You can PM me here at ENworld or reach me at steelwind@dladventures.com

DMAndrew

First Post
I'm also looking for a new group (my old group has disbanded due to moving and dropping out of the hobby).

I've started a new thread in this section called "DM/Player Looking for Group" that has my personal information.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads