• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anybody here in southern NH, northern MA?

tumblingdice

First Post
Looking for players in southern NH interested in either B/X D&D or 1e AD&D. Frequency of gaming to be determined by group interest. I'd love to run or play in a campaign comprised of some of the old modules from back in the day.

Respond here or PM me if interested.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Fun! I don't have the time, but there are a ton of players around here. And OGLCon is nearby, as is Total Confusion.

Hoping you track someone down.

Tharian

First Post
In addition to looking here, have you considered putting up a posting at Table Top Arena? I think they've got a branch in Manchester, but I know they have a store in Lowell as well. I don't know if they particularly cater to those particular games as I've only seen Pathfinder and D&D4e in their store, but you might get lucky.

tumblingdice

First Post
Thanks. We have Myriad Games and Double Midnight Comics here in Manchester, but I haven't seen a Table Top Arena. Still, posting at my local stores is a good idea.

Nellisir

Hero
Thanks. We have Myriad Games and Double Midnight Comics here in Manchester, but I haven't seen a Table Top Arena. Still, posting at my local stores is a good idea.

Depending on how far and what direction you want to travel, you might try looking or asking around Collectibles Unlimited in Concord (NH). There are a few people there that used to be in the Manchester gaming scene, and there are gaming groups there.

I've moved to upstate NY for school, but I used to live around the corner from Collectibles. Mike is the owner; he's the big guy with the big voice and big opinion who will likely be talking when you go in. And leave. And while you're there. :)

dragon_r

Explorer
Hi,
I would be interesting in playing some B/X D&D or 1e AD&D, it have been many years since I played those version and would be kind of fun.
Thanks

baradtgnome

First Post
Hey Tumblingdice,

I have some interest. I still have my original copies of 1E books, though they have not been hauled out for use (besides reference and nostalgia) in this century.

I do have a regular group going playing house ruled 3.5, so I have to work around that. Not sure what I can commit to, but interested in at least talking about it and connecting with some other SoNH gamers.

tumblingdice

First Post
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your responses. In the interest of full disclosure, my wife and I are expecting our first child very soon, so I won't be able to put together or join a group right away. I'm mostly shaking the tree to see how many people in the area are interested in the older games, and whether such a group could happen around here.

As soon as I'm allowed a night out of the house, though, watch out! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads