Anybody tried Black Mirror: Bandersnatch? (Spoilers)

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I enjoyed it when you had to explain to him you were watching him on Netflix in the early 21st century, and try to explain what Netflix is and that you controlled all his decisions. After that he becomes resigned to it, and actually asks you what he should do.

Yeah. That was really good. What I want to know, though, is what was up with the show occasionally stopping in order to give you a single option to select?

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Yeah. That was really good. What I want to know, though, is what was up with the show occasionally stopping in order to give you a single option to select?

Probably part, what did you expect would happen, and part, welcome to the illusion of choice. That is how I would characterize it.

While most of it was pretty grim, I did like that multiple play-throughs, allowed from some interesting dialog from the other character that seemed to kind of be, 'in the know'.

I also feel I ended up with a couple of the happiest endings and well... If there is an option to dump tea into a computer, I WILL do it.

Remove ads