• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone dealt with A1 Books?

JimAde

First Post
So there's a certain book I have on order at Amazon, but delivery keeps slipping. I'm annoyed, but Amazon has a great price. I have looked on the web and found this place:

http://www.a1books.com/cgi-bin/mktFront

They claim to have the book in stock, but I've never heard of them before. Anybody dealt with them and have praise/horror stories?

Thanks.

JimAde

First Post
For anyone who cares, I ordered the book, which they said would ship in one day. Three days later it had not yet shipped, and now they have informed me that they are out of stock and have cancelled my order.

This is annoying, but at least they cancelled the order and let me know instead of trying to string me along until it came in. On the down side, they say they will credit my card, which means they actually charged me when I ordered instead of waiting until the product shipped. I didn't realize they would do that.

So...meh. I may try them again if I see a great deal.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads