• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else seeing floating monsters on the DnD site?

Either the beholders launched too soon or they decided they weren't ready to announce whatever the beholders were about. Not the first time the website has launched something too soon or WotC has changed their mind at the last second.

This has been a dead week for the site. No daily content for Wednesday or today. Suggesting people are missing deadlines or they were hoping to release something else.

coriolis

Explorer
My hypothesis is that it's related to April Fool's, either as a preview, or as a premature deployment (there might have been a typo in the triggering date causing a mix-up bettwen 2013-03-01 and 2013-04-01).

bogmad

First Post
Or everyone is all busy gearing up for Emerald City Comic Con this weekend and didn't have time to really pay attention to updating the site without getting a few code glitches?

john112364

First Post
Unreadable? That is pretty strong. They can easily be ignored, and they only cover the top part of the site, if you scroll down they disappear.
Actually on my iPad it was pretty difficult to ignore. And the kept following me. I swear they were giving me the eye! :p

Remove ads