• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spelljammer Anyone else want to see Spelljammer for 5e?

Agamon

Adventurer
One thing I remember about Spelljammer is the hippo people (I forget what they were called). I loved the 'everything you know about space is wrong' angle and it was fun. But I still could not stop laughing at the hippo people.:p

The Giff, I believe they're called.

Henry

Autoexreginated
One thing I remember about Spelljammer is the hippo people (I forget what they were called). I loved the 'everything you know about space is wrong' angle and it was fun. But I still could not stop laughing at the hippo people.:p

The Giff, and you'll love them even more if the DM portrays them with Victorian Army Officer accents, as is proper. :)

http://youtu.be/q4roxM8hUMk

Last edited:

Transformer

Explorer
More than anything. And I don't even want it to connect other campaign settings either. I literally just want "Dungeons and Dragons... in space." With hilariously impractical ship designs and everything. Please sell me that book, Wizards.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads