• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else wishing some of those April Fools articles were real?

Pour

First Post
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Table of Contents (Dragon #410 Table of Contents)
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Table of Contents (Dungeon #201 Table of Contents)

Not sure how long it'll be up after today, but reading through the list, I saw quite a few I actually would like written...

Dragon:
Sky Frog and Friends
DnDi_Small.png

By Ben Petrisor
Your character’s fate is written in the stars! Are you a doomed scion of the Void Dragon or forever bound to the Sky Frog Riding a Scorpion? Choose your constellation, and let it determine your character’s destiny.

Saurials of Maztica
By Rodney Thompson
Relocate your Forgotten Realms campaign to Abeir and the lost continent of Maztica, and join a tribe of intelligent dinosaurs who worship primordial spirits. This article includes rules and racial feats for playing saurial characters.

Eye on Eberron: The Cannith Colossus
DnDi_Small.png

By Keith Baker
Before the end of the Last War, House Cannith built a platoon of warforged that could join together to form a giant walking colossus. See what became of this village-flattening “Voltron.”

Bazaar of the Bizarre: Thingamajigs of the Barrier Peaks
DnDi_Small.png

By David Chalker
Nothing good ever came out of the Barrier Peaks . . . until now. If you’re ready to introduce futuristic alien weaponry to your campaign, this article is for you.

Wormy
DnDi_Small.png

By David A. Trampier
The famous D&D comic strip, last seen in Dragon #132, returns!

Dungeon
Greyhawk 2023 Mini-Campaign
DnDi_Small.png

By John Rossomangno
Imagine the world of Greyhawk in the distant future, where the clones of Bigby, Melf, and other legendary heroes wage war against tyrannical dragon-cyborgs, Far Realm invaders, and other threats. This mini-campaign gives you everything you need to get your new campaign started!

Unearthed Arcana: The Truth Is Out There
DnDi_Small.png

By Randall Walker
Aliens abducted your star-pact warlock, which explains the alien probe he wields as a rod. You thought the Far Realm was scary before? Here’s a version inspired by The X-Files.

Mordenkainen’s Futuristic Adventure
DnDi_Small.png

By Bruce R. Cordell
The city of Greyhawk is a smoldering crater, but all is not lost! In the dungeons below the ruins of Castle Greyhawk, Mordenkainen’s clone has discovered a portal to a “lost level” and clues to a time-travel machine built by the archmage Zagyg. A D&D adventure for characters of levels 10–14.

Last Voyage of the Princess Ark
DnDi_Small.png

By Robert J. Schwalb
The Princess Ark, a legendary flying ship, has crashed! Explore the wreckage to find out what happened, and loot the bodies of the dead. A D&D adventure set in the world of Mystara for characters of levels 1–3.

The Ecology of the Vegepygmy
DnDi_Small.png

By Téos Abadia
What’s short, mean, and tastes like the lettuce-wrapped meat at P.F. Chang’s?

Kynn

Adventurer
Everything in there sounds more awesome than anything I've seen from WotC in the last few years, except Gamma World.

It's saddening to realize that their April Fools stuff looks way more interesting to me than what they've published since the first year of 4e. (Except for the Vegepygmy, that is. :p)

Greyhawk 2023? Awesome. <3

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Greyhawk 2023 Mini-Campaig and Mordenkainen’s Futuristic Adventure I would love. Too bad they never do anything interesting. Long live amazing stories.

Remove ads