Anyone ever hear of this spell?

Henry

Autoexreginated
An Arborous task it is to proofread and Prune an article into proper form. It's a Vine example of poor taste to Shoot from the hip and Sprout off, making light of someone who makes a simple mistake, though! Shame on you! Go Petal your jokes someplace else!

And now, I bid you a Frond farewell.

-Henry Appleseed

Presto2112

Explorer
Henry said:
An Arborous task it is to proofread and Prune an article into proper form. It's a Vine example of poor taste to Shoot from the hip and Sprout off, making light of someone who makes a simple mistake, though! Shame on you! Go Petal your jokes someplace else!

And now, I bid you a Frond farewell.

-Henry Appleseed

Post of the Month

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Slife said:
A little Corny for my tastes.

Well, that's the root of the problem - how to stem the tide of puns when he's already trunk with success.

Of course, there's a berry simple answer - just refuse to reed them. It's nut like he's holding a pistil to your head. Tendril get you five that if he's got nobody to bole over with his wit, he'll stop - he's knot going to put in all that effort fern-othing.

But if you deciduous-o upset you have to respond, I conifer you only one piece of advice (I'd ra-thorn-ot rob Henry of his spore-t, but I figure he can shrub it off) - your efforts will likely be fruit-less unless you fight fire with fire! (It's too late to nip it in the bud.)

-Hyp.

Slife

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Well, that's the root of the problem - how to stem the tide of puns when he's already trunk with success.

Of course, there's a berry simple answer - just refuse to reed them. It's nut like he's holding a pistil to your head. Tendril get you five that if he's got nobody to bole over with his wit, he'll stop - he's knot going to put in all that effort fern-othing.

But if you deciduous-o upset you have to respond, I conifer you only one piece of advice (I'd ra-thorn-ot rob Henry of his spore-t, but I figure he can shrub it off) - your efforts will likely be fruit-less unless you fight fire with fire! (It's too late to nip it in the bud.)

-Hyp.
They say that the tongue requires stamen' for you to be in a polite group. Myself, I agreen. There's no reason why you can't chlorophyll your conversation with meaningful dialog.

You ought to be punished for your conduct.

(Yes, it's a metajoke. But I never metajoke I didn't like.)

{Yeah, the well's getting a little dry.}

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hypersmurf said:
[SNIP]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Master has graced us with his presence!

(And you folks wonder what we do in the Moderator forum...) :D

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Henry said:
(And you folks wonder what we do in the Moderator forum...) :D

And I thought you would just sit there and pine for better days without the oaks and pains of moderating us. And then perhaps decide on a steak dinner with acorn vegitable side.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Quick, someone sap them all.

So there's a tree seeing spell? I like that. Spells with disadvantages.

Tree Seeing
Disadvantage: You don't see the wood for the trees.

To say it in the words of Agrael: Tree shagging pixies!

Remove ads