• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone ever hear of this spell?

Henry

Autoexreginated
An Arborous task it is to proofread and Prune an article into proper form. It's a Vine example of poor taste to Shoot from the hip and Sprout off, making light of someone who makes a simple mistake, though! Shame on you! Go Petal your jokes someplace else!

And now, I bid you a Frond farewell.

-Henry Appleseed

Presto2112

Explorer
Henry said:
An Arborous task it is to proofread and Prune an article into proper form. It's a Vine example of poor taste to Shoot from the hip and Sprout off, making light of someone who makes a simple mistake, though! Shame on you! Go Petal your jokes someplace else!

And now, I bid you a Frond farewell.

-Henry Appleseed

Post of the Month

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Slife said:
A little Corny for my tastes.

Well, that's the root of the problem - how to stem the tide of puns when he's already trunk with success.

Of course, there's a berry simple answer - just refuse to reed them. It's nut like he's holding a pistil to your head. Tendril get you five that if he's got nobody to bole over with his wit, he'll stop - he's knot going to put in all that effort fern-othing.

But if you deciduous-o upset you have to respond, I conifer you only one piece of advice (I'd ra-thorn-ot rob Henry of his spore-t, but I figure he can shrub it off) - your efforts will likely be fruit-less unless you fight fire with fire! (It's too late to nip it in the bud.)

-Hyp.

Slife

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Well, that's the root of the problem - how to stem the tide of puns when he's already trunk with success.

Of course, there's a berry simple answer - just refuse to reed them. It's nut like he's holding a pistil to your head. Tendril get you five that if he's got nobody to bole over with his wit, he'll stop - he's knot going to put in all that effort fern-othing.

But if you deciduous-o upset you have to respond, I conifer you only one piece of advice (I'd ra-thorn-ot rob Henry of his spore-t, but I figure he can shrub it off) - your efforts will likely be fruit-less unless you fight fire with fire! (It's too late to nip it in the bud.)

-Hyp.
They say that the tongue requires stamen' for you to be in a polite group. Myself, I agreen. There's no reason why you can't chlorophyll your conversation with meaningful dialog.

You ought to be punished for your conduct.

(Yes, it's a metajoke. But I never metajoke I didn't like.)

{Yeah, the well's getting a little dry.}

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hypersmurf said:
[SNIP]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Master has graced us with his presence!

(And you folks wonder what we do in the Moderator forum...) :D

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Henry said:
(And you folks wonder what we do in the Moderator forum...) :D

And I thought you would just sit there and pine for better days without the oaks and pains of moderating us. And then perhaps decide on a steak dinner with acorn vegitable side.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Quick, someone sap them all.

So there's a tree seeing spell? I like that. Spells with disadvantages.

Tree Seeing
Disadvantage: You don't see the wood for the trees.

To say it in the words of Agrael: Tree shagging pixies!

Remove ads