• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Going to Coscon Near Pittsburgh?

MichaelH

First Post
Hello. I just thought I would ask any of you that live in the Pittsburgh area if you were going to Coscon at the Butler Days Inn this weekend? I can only go 1 day (Saturday).

Kerrick

First Post
I used to attend that con, before I moved to WA about a year and a half ago. It was great fun; I was on the winning team in the first two team tournaments.

Blastin

First Post
I'm not going, but a big group from my area is (about 7 people). I haven't been to a con for about 6 mos (when my daughter was born :D ). It's always been a good con, if you've never been there. I would be going if I could get the wife to let me :)

MichaelH

First Post
Coscon is sponsered by a gaming club called Circle of Swords (COS). This is their 16th annual convention. They usually have one gameday per month in Butler, offering a variety of games, including Living Greyhawk. I will link their website below.

www.circleofswords.com

Remove ads