Planescape Anyone have Dungeon #55 with the Planescape adventure "Umbra"?

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm wanting to put together a 5e conversion of "Umbra" for my friends. It's a great adventure that just needs a little editing/conversion work. Back in the day I used to have a Dungeon collection but gave it away when I left the hobby for a time. Now, for the life of me, I can't find a legally available copy of Dungeon #55 on ebay or DMsGuild. There's a PDF copy out there missing page 34 of the adventure, but its legality is dubious, since I don't know if there ever was a legal PDF of that issue.

Does anyone have any tips for how I might find a copy of Dungeon #55? Or, barring that, does anyone own Dungeon #55 with information on page 34 (which I believe contains the map to Durkayle's Tower and a few area descriptions)?

Thanks for any assistance!

S2EeOO0.png

Shroomy

Adventurer
Page 34 contains an isometric map of Durkayle's Tower and a description of rooms 1 and 2 of said tower (plus a tiny portion of room 3). Room 1 - the Tower Foyer - is inhabited by 4 Harmonium Measures (5th level fighters who can cast charm person 1.day. They are armed with spiked gauntlets and mancatchers. Area 2 is the Guard Quarters - it contains a bunch of stuff for sleeping guards and perhaps a couple of guards (2nd and 3rd level fighters).

Quickleaf

Legend
Page 34 contains an isometric map of Durkayle's Tower and a description of rooms 1 and 2 of said tower (plus a tiny portion of room 3). Room 1 - the Tower Foyer - is inhabited by 4 Harmonium Measures (5th level fighters who can cast charm person 1.day. They are armed with spiked gauntlets and mancatchers. Area 2 is the Guard Quarters - it contains a bunch of stuff for sleeping guards and perhaps a couple of guards (2nd and 3rd level fighters).

Thanks Shroomy! :) I was imagining something like that.

Room 3...the one with the two barbazu guards...is that simply a Murder Room / Guard Room?

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm at work and have it on dead tree format. PM me later might take a few hours to get back to you.

Thanks Zardnaar! I actually just was helped out by another kind member who was able to describe the material I was missing. Always appreciative of this community. :)

Remove ads