• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in the RPGA actually got their Dungeon/Polyhedron yet?

DMaple

First Post
Simple question?

I'm wondering how the service is since I've seen it in the shops I figured I should have got mine by now.

Eye Tyrant

First Post
Uh, while I'm not a member of the RPGA, I do have a subscripton to Dungeon and have yet to receive mine. Unless what your speaking of is some sort of special-RPGA member-only-edition I would expect to see it soon...

I think... Has been that long since I got my last one???

All I know is the last Dungeon I got in the mail was the one with the Devourer on the cover.

Talaysen

First Post
I got the Shadow Chasers issue of Polyhedron last week, as I recall. I live in Massachusetts.

If any other US subscribers don't have their copies yet...I'd recommend a call to WotC Customer Service.

DMaple

First Post
Erm sorry to hammer on but the issue you recieved was it #90 or #91? I'm not sure which is the most current.

I've yet to recieve #90 the first combined one.

I believe #91 is now out.

Eye Tyrant

First Post
Finally got mine (issue #91 that is) in the mail... I dig the cover, and the little I read on the half-mechanical template... Haven't gotten into it yet though. Looks to be one of the better one's I've seen in a while, though I did really like #87 a lot too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads