• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone know of a good "talk politics" forum?

Treebore

First Post
I mean a place where they have to talk rationally, no personal insults, etc...

So Circus MAximus is out.

Anyone know of one? Where Obama and McCAin supporters actually talk to each other in a civil manner?

If so I would like a link.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

Anyone know of one? Where Obama and McCAin supporters actually talk to each other in a civil manner?

I don't think any place like that exists anywhere in reality.

Jakar

First Post

Its not April Fool's already is it???

frankthedm

First Post

Attachments

• beee.PNG
    beee.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Chimera

First Post
The Straight Dope - Fighting Ignorance Since 1973

Moderated fairly strongly. Read the post-its before posting to any forum. If you want to get insulting, personal or just plain obnoxious, post to The BBQ Pit (forum), where that sort of thing is allowed.

Just be forewarned that idiots and trolls don't tend to last long before being blasted to bits in the pit, or banned for their own behavior.

Of course, being obstructed from being personal with other posters doesn't mean that people aren't mean, vindictive, petty and stark raving lunatics about politics, religion and other things they disagree with.

BTW: I use the same name there as here.

Edit: Moderated for behavior, not for language. Swear to your heart's content.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads