• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone know of an item that grants fast healing?

Azrael

First Post
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any items that grant fast healing? Any WOTC books allowed. The only one I know of is Millennial Chainmail, but I don't think my death knight would like a relic to Corellon Larethian :eek: .

Cheers

Thanee

First Post
Technically you could make a continuous item with Lesser Vigor or Vigor, if the DM allows it, that is.

It would probably be ok, if it only could be used a limited number of rounds each day (like 50 or so).

Bye
Thanee

Pinotage

Explorer
Thanee said:
Technically you could make a continuous item with Lesser Vigor or Vigor, if the DM allows it, that is.

It would probably be ok, if it only could be used a limited number of rounds each day (like 50 or so).

Bye
Thanee

How's that different from a Wand of Lesser Vigor? At 5th caster level you get 15 rounds per charge. On the other hand, you could use the old charges per day pricing to make it cheaper. So a wondrous item with 50 charges, but only using 3 charges per day gives 45 rounds and costs 3/5 the price of the full item?

Pinotage

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Pinotage said:
How's that different from a Wand of Lesser Vigor? At 5th caster level you get 15 rounds per charge. On the other hand, you could use the old charges per day pricing to make it cheaper. So a wondrous item with 50 charges, but only using 3 charges per day gives 45 rounds and costs 3/5 the price of the full item?

Pinotage

Because anyone could use it.

Thanee

First Post
And because it would be activated as a free action then, of course, kinda like boots of speed, a downgrade from full continuous to basically continuous but only a limited amount of time per day.

Bye
Thanee

ThoughtfulOwl

First Post
Azrael said:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any items that grant fast healing? Any WOTC books allowed. The only one I know of is Millennial Chainmail, but I don't think my death knight would like a relic to Corellon Larethian :eek: .

Cheers

Healing Blood graft, 182,000 gp, grants fast healing 2; from Lords of Madness, page 216.

Remove ads