• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone know where Col. Pladoh went?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I think Gary's taking a sabbacial or at least working hard so he doesn't post here as much. Though I do think I saw him post a couple days ago.

I know there's been quite a few projects that he's worked on either coming out soon or just recently released, so it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't been around as much.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I believe he's been posting at Dragonsfoot.org. That community is more focused on earlier editions of D&D. Gary has never made it a secret that 3e isn't exactly his cup of tea, so maybe he decided to hang out somewhere more geared to what he likes. If so, that's too bad; one of the coolest things about these boards was that he posted here.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Isn't there some CRPG that's using him for creative talent? Lejendary Journeys or something like that? I'd assume that's where he'd be putting in time.

MythandLore

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
I believe he's been posting at Dragonsfoot.org. That community is more focused on earlier editions of D&D. Gary has never made it a secret that 3e isn't exactly his cup of tea, so maybe he decided to hang out somewhere more geared to what he likes. If so, that's too bad; one of the coolest things about these boards was that he posted here.
Yep, Gary's a Moderator their.

Metus

First Post
Regdar! I haven't seen you post in awhile. Where are all the other iconic characters? I really enjoy seeing you guys post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads