• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

anyone play Armaggedon 2089 yet?

Tyris Harmon

First Post
I'm thinking of starting a game and wondered if anyone else ran into problems or not. I've never ran a game like this, so I'm looking for a little advice. Thanks in advance!!

Neo

Explorer
Tyris Harmon said:
I'm thinking of starting a game and wondered if anyone else ran into problems or not. I've never ran a game like this, so I'm looking for a little advice. Thanks in advance!!

I playtested Armageddon so i've played it a few times, only problem I could forsee you running into would be getting the balance right.

And by this I don't mean game balance I mean the balance right on "In Mek" and "Out of Mek" action. Be sure you know what kind of balance your group is after and be sure to provide enough elements of either to suit.

Oh if you do not have the Earth 2089 supplement too, i'd highly recommend that as it provides much more information on the settings Global activites as well as provides lots of story ideas.

Remove ads