• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen the new D&D board game in the US yet?

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Hasbro put out a board game in Europe called Dungeons and Dragons. It looks to be set up like the old Hero Quest game (which I still own and have fond memories of). However, Hasbro.com in the UK won't ship to the US. I was wondering if anyone has heard if the game will ever make it to the US or if anyone is selling it in North America? I would love to get my hands on this game, if for nothing else than a nice feeling of nostalgia with a new product.

Thanks,
Kane

herald

First Post
Kanegrundar said:
Hasbro put out a board game in Europe called Dungeons and Dragons. It looks to be set up like the old Hero Quest game (which I still own and have fond memories of). However, Hasbro.com in the UK won't ship to the US. I was wondering if anyone has heard if the game will ever make it to the US or if anyone is selling it in North America? I would love to get my hands on this game, if for nothing else than a nice feeling of nostalgia with a new product.

Thanks,
Kane

I asked Skip Williams about this at Gen Con and he stated that they were looking to bring it to the US some time next year, (I think late spring).

Remove ads