• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone There?

Eloi

First Post
Been busy, but didn't vanish entirely..

kotik2 said:
Quiet here, quiet on the Guild Portal site - do I actually have guildmates anymore?

I have been working with Barranyi / Garek / Irideth (Female Human Paladin / Male Orc Fighter / Female Undead Mage) -three faces of my Real Life friend Cameron (known since HS, 20 years now) while running around doing chiropractic things for money.

So Eloi / Loi / Darkgift have been sighted in various places.. but not consistently. [shrug]
But I ain't dead! :)

Eloi

P.S. I am working on the long and mind-numbing Winterspring Frost Saber Trainer series to eventually get me the elusive purple Maserati-cat. So if you see me out there, tirelessly hunting the Shardtooth Meat (5 pieces) and Chimera Meat (5 pieces) that only drops if you have the quest.. yeah, if you want exp, sure you can join me. :) At 400/3000, and 50 rep per run, only 52 more quest runs to go.. until I open up the "go slaughter me some Winterspring mooks" quest - which is the one I will pursue to the end.

Remove ads