• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone think Dnd will be moved to a new part of Hasbro?

foolish_mortals

First Post
I'm starting to suspect that their playing with nostalgia is just a taste to come. Dnd will be moved to the new TSR division of Hasbro and away from the WOTC staff. If they really want to get the old players back they have to take it away from the people that pushed them away in the first place. Get some people that really have a feel for the game and aren't out to make a quick buck on the next super duper edition of dnd. No amount of marketing isn't going to get over the sense that certain people betrayed the game.(I'm not saying that i think this, but I've gotten that feeling)

foolish_mortals

Spinachcat

First Post
Does Hasbro have a geriatrics department? Maybe 5e can be handled by the makers of Depends and Ensure since they can best appeal to D&D's aging demographic that 5e believes can save them.

Layander

First Post
Your absolutely correct, why should wizards care about older gamers who loved the game for 30 years and have money? They should aim at the younger demos, you already played their 4e games your to old for them now. They need to aim the game even younger, maybe rattlers of calming as magic items, and your boss fights could be homework or teachers, or not getting cooties from girls.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads