• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anything Denser than Neutronium?

TrueSpade

First Post
Is there any stats for a creature or type of matter thats denser than Neutronium? I think It'd be cool to make a Colossus out of it.

the Jester

Legend
I assume you mean matter that's been squeezed into a state of degeneracy, where it's all squished together into neutrons (effectively)?

To get a higher density, I'm pretty sure you'd need to compress things into "strange matter", where it is just a sea of quarks.

Greenfield

Adventurer
I know we're not supposed to talk politics here, but after a leading question like that I'm so reminded of the debates it isn't funny.

The Red King

First Post
Does it have to be a true element or state of matter? This is a magic game right? Make up a name and say the wizard/cleric/shaman used arcane rituals to create the thing.

If its all that tough, you could even have the riutal kill the caster to keep the PCs from trying to make one for themselves.

Remove ads