• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Anywhere to find 20th Level Pregens?

JesterPoet

First Post
I need a couple of 20th level characters for a game, and I really don't have the time to make them. Does anyone know a place where I could find pregens? Or any tips to SUPER streamlining the process of making the characters?

Arenium

First Post
Have you seen the NPC codex from Pathfinder? It has fleshed out builds for all the core classes for every level up through level 20 and versions of the "iconic" classes for 1,5,10,15,20 (if I remember right). It should give a couple good idea or places to start from if you use some of the higher level builds to build off of.

paizo.com/products/btpy8sdq

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Have you seen the NPC codex from Pathfinder? It has fleshed out builds for all the core classes for every level up through level 20 and versions of the "iconic" classes for 1,5,10,15,20 (if I remember right). It should give a couple good idea or places to start from if you use some of the higher level builds to build off of.

paizo.com/products/btpy8sdq
Unfortunately, the Codex provides the iconics only at levels 1, 7 and 12.

Tharian

First Post
The Codex does provide combinations of base and prestige classes up to combined level 20. That might give you some leeway, as well.

As for super streamlining, have you taken a look in the core rulebook for the section on building NPCs? That should be very close to what you are seeking since the example and discussion talk about using base classes instead of NPC classes.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Rite Publishing's Faces of the Tarnished Souk series present varying CR complex class builds designed for use with the Coleseum Morpheuon, plane of dreams setting for PFRPG. Each one has a single class build, usually including multi-class options, unique races with versions at low, medium and high level builds. For those who don't know, a 'souk' is an Arabic marketplace and these are unique characters that might be found in an exotic environment. Coloseum Morpheuon is an adventure designed as a gladiatorial combat these for levels 15 - 20+.

JesterPoet

First Post
Thank you to everyone! We ended up having a little extra time so I can make a full character on my own now, but the suggestions really helped! Thank you!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads