• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AOTA freebie even after Inland Hurricane!

V_Shane

First Post
WOW, house damage, tons of yard cleanup, no electric (they say for 2 weeks!)
and all my business is online working from home!
see here: Storm damage reports from around the Heartland - The Official KFVS12 and Heartland News Web Site |

This could have been a serious career issue. So I want to thank my Mom in Law for the use of her 5000 watt generator to let me do work at night for 8 hours!
Sure its costing serious $ for gas, but its nothing compared to losing business as a freelancer.

So through all that, and missing my self imposed deadline, here it is!
Arcane Publisher Freebie This week only! Come next week for a new one, as this one won't be available!
I can't seem to post an image here. But its on the blog. thank you for veiwing.

~ V Shane

Last edited:

fissionessence

First Post
Thanks, and very cool :) And sorry about your hurricane situation :( And sorry for complaining in your other thread . . . but how about those previews for your other products? Those image links are broken. You know, something to think about once you get electricity back and your house fixed. ;)

~

V_Shane

First Post
Thank you. We are working hard at clean up, volunteering locally to help other clean the mess up in their houses & yards. And with the help of the generato, I get work done between 7pm to 2am.

Already starting on next weeks. Have a new Arcane Package for gamers coming up by mid-June. Like nothing I have offered yet on my collection.

~ Shane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads