[APG] Feudal Lords Campaign Setting is Released

Jraynack

Explorer
61352.jpg

The time is now to seize the throne of Cthonia for yourself. With nobles titles, new paragon paths, such as Kingmaker and Feudal Lord, along with epic destinies, including Once and Future Monarch, the lands of Cthonia are ripe for the taking.

Pick up your copy of Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia and begin exploring today.

Jraynack

Explorer
I am excited that this has been release!!! And I see you used my sugestion for an Epic Destiny!!!

You and me both - it was a lot of work, but well worth it. I couldn't resist your suggestion and couldn't believe I overlooked such a perfect name. I did use monarch because it could be a Once and Future Queen.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

raptor112

First Post
You and me both - it was a lot of work, but well worth it. I couldn't resist your suggestion and couldn't believe I overlooked such a perfect name. I did use monarch because it could be a Once and Future Queen.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

I plan to, as soon as I get the money to buy it. I just came back from vacation and am a little short on disposible cash but that will change next paycheck. I really want this book, I am thinking about merging some of the stuff I know about this book with the Scarrport book (a damn fine PDF, I suggest people check it out) for a mixture of politics and danger!

Jraynack

Explorer
I plan to, as soon as I get the money to buy it. I just came back from vacation and am a little short on disposible cash but that will change next paycheck. I really want this book, I am thinking about merging some of the stuff I know about this book with the Scarrport book (a damn fine PDF, I suggest people check it out) for a mixture of politics and danger!

They actually contacted us about bundling our product with Scarrport. I am looking at it now and seeing if our customers can find a place for it in Cthonia.

raptor112

First Post
They actually contacted us about bundling our product with Scarrport. I am looking at it now and seeing if our customers can find a place for it in Cthonia.

Thats really cool, I've been looking forward to both products for months now. Hopefully if you guys do that one or both of you can have maybe a web enhancment talking about how to synch up the two products.

Remove ads