• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

APG question

Jack99

Adventurer
Martial Artist, Savage Warrior, Nature Priest, Troubadour, Spellbinder.

:)

joe b.

Sounds good Joe.

I am eagerly anticipating this book (and have ever since Clark announced it first time around), but it seems that neither gaming stores in my country are planning on picking it up :( Therefore, do you guys ship to Europe (at reasonable rates) or will the APG be available via amazon?

Cheers

lkj

Hero
I get most of these, but I'm having trouble with "Spellbinder". Should I assume in has something to do with holograms?

I'm guessing it's an illusionist-- in the sense that a person affected by an illusion is 'spellbound' in the colloquial (non D&D) usage.

But that's just my guess.

AD

Crothian

First Post
I learned at Gen Con there is going to be a power (7th level or there abouts) called something like "I am not left handed" :D

I learned at Gen Con there is going to be a power (7th level or there abouts) called something like "I am not left handed" :D

Yep. :)

I didn't do it a lot, but every now and then--where it really felt appropriate for the power--I decided to have a little fun with the power names.

Oddly enough, the troubadour seems to get most of those. ;)

Remove ads