• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Applicant List

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximumHavoc

First Post
Greetings,

I am applying for the position of Wizards of the Coast (WotC) correspondent.

Currently, I serve as a volunteer for WotC. I inherited AsmodeusLore's responsibilities as a Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) News Guide, reporting daily on D&D articles and related news, originating both from within the company and from without. You are welcome to review my work in the official D&D forums.

I believe that I have much to offer EN World and I hope that you give my application careful consideration. Thank you.

Regards,
Salvador Sanchez
(a.k.a., MaximumHavoc)

Astrosicebear

First Post
WOTC Correspondent ENworld Position

Morrus,
I would like to apply for the WOTC Correspondent position.

My name is Lance Kepner and I have experience in the industry. My background is a Liberal Studies graduate with minors in Journalism and Media Writing. I worked with Silven Crossroads during the RPG-Boom of the early 2000’s. I was a community manager for the site, the lead on Project:Crossroads, a forum based world building project, as well as responsible for numerous content articles for the Silven Trumpeter E-Zine. I attended GenCon during those times and conducted interviews with Andy Collins, Keith Baker, and Gary Gygax to name a few. I do have a contact that works as a contributing author for WOTC that I am sure would love to catch up on old times (used to game with him).

As most of the content from Silven has been lost to the ages, I do have issues of the Trumpeter available upon request.

I am 34, work full time as a Computer Tech in PA, have a fiancée and one wonderful 2 year old son. I game on a bi-weekly basis, and frankly I enjoy RPG gaming “too much” as my fiancée would say, so any supplemental income to justify my habit would be a boon to my relationship. “See honey, this isn’t a complete waste of time!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads