Arcana Unearthed versus Arcana Evolved?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, I took the plunge and bought the copy of AU that I mentioned. Sure, I paid a bit of a premeium for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere else in the city. (The races look fascinating from first glance.)

Cheers!

KF

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Glad to hear it, Knightfall, I hope you get a great deal of use out of it!
Thanks.

i really wanted to start reading it last night, but I didn't get the chance.

When I was out yesterday, I pulled up lame while walking from a local college to the bus stop on Jasper Ave (that's the main downtown Ave in Edmonton).

I don't know why it happened but the pain became so bad that barely made it from the point of injury to the bus stop. After getting off the bus, I struggled just as hard to walk home. I was ready to start crying by the time I flopped down on my bed.

Needless to say I spent most of the night in discomfort. Ice and then heat and then ice again. I had to ice it around 3 a.m. this morning just so I could go back to sleep.

It was a hard night.

It seems okay right now; although, it's not great. That foot (and the entire leg) is one of them main reasons I'm on disability (and have been for some time). I wrecked the ankle in high school and it's never healed 100%. On a bad day, the pain shoots up and down my leg like an electric shock.

Anyway, I'm in a bit of a bad mood right now, so I'll stop there before I start ranting. ;)

Cheers!

Knightfall

p.s. Oww!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
EDIT: At one time, there was a conversion document on montecook.com, but I haven't looked there for a bit. You might be able to find it, still.

-O
Um, do you know exactly what it was called?

I found a PDF that gives ideas on how to convert Ptolus to AU/AE and a Eldritch Might Spell List for AU but that's it.

Searching on the official website is a bit unintuitive, IMO. :-S

The conversion information was in the AU DM's Screen, which does not appear to be available anymore on White Wolf's site. You might try writing to them to see if it's still available somehow.

Remove ads