Release Arcane Armada collection of Spelljammer ships and deck plans

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Arcane Armada: a collection of 13 custom Spelljammer ships and full deck plans, a Binary Wildspace system & Nebula, 3 new species, 10 new nebula monsters. A 96 page heavily illustrated and mapped supplement (only 9 text only pages).

Full map support: 300 ppi printable PDF maps, 100 ppi VT ready maps, 70 ppi Roll20 ready maps. Now available at the DM's Guild as a PDF download for $9.99

Coming soon: hard cover print book, and pro Spanish translation version!

aa-cover-sm.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Sneak peak at a deck plan of the Scarab Crew Deck, one of the new species called Anubians, and one of the nebula monsters - in this case the Sky Kraken.

scarab-deck.jpg

anubian.jpg
sky kraken.jpg

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Just a heads up. I wanted to get Hardcover print version of this publication, and in order to do that I had to pull the product offline from sales, while it goes through the process. It has been approved, and the printers at GM's Guild has shipped a single book, but it's going to take 3 weeks to get here, before I can approve the proof copy and get this publicly released. Looks like sometime in July for that to happen...

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Arcane Armada is now re-released, now available as a Premium, full color Hardcover book for $20.50 with PDF, or PDF only for $9.99, plus 1.6 GB of map support: 300 ppi printable PDFs, 300 ppi sliced to letter size PDF, 100 ppi VTT ready JPGs, and 70 ppi Roll20 ready JPGs. Ship tokens coming soon.

Click Here!

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well Arcane Armada just got it's first 5 star rating and review, a short one, but has some nice things to say about it. I've been hoping for a review on it soon, and it's a good one! Read it here...

Remove ads