• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Hierophant questions

geosapient

First Post
My brother is starting a chatroom session come this Monday and is playing an Arcane Hierophant. I was thinking that if there was a feat that allowed him to be able to use intelligence as the controlling attribute for his divine casting that he could possibly get away with using a lower score (his lowest score is a 14) in wisdom and boost one of his physical attributes.

I can't find a feat like that in any of my books but I am far from having a full collection. The rules for character creation allows for just about any book from 3.0 or 3.5 (3.5 rules if there is a discrepency?) and any book that the GM doesn't have must be available in .pdf.

Concerning the books in .pdf, are the Quintessential series of books available in .pdf format? I've looked through my books and found some things that would be useful but was unable to find a .pdf myself.

The current build is Bugbear 1/Druid 3/Wizard 3/ Arcane Hierophant 3. Practiced Spellcaster is taken twice to offset the 4 missing levels for each casting class.

Str - 16
Dex - 16
Con - 15
Int - 18
Wis - 17
Cha -14

The strength and dex scores might be off by a point.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

rgard

Adventurer
geosapient said:
My brother is starting a chatroom session come this Monday and is playing an Arcane Hierophant. I was thinking that if there was a feat that allowed him to be able to use intelligence as the controlling attribute for his divine casting that he could possibly get away with using a lower score (his lowest score is a 14) in wisdom and boost one of his physical attributes.

I can't find a feat like that in any of my books but I am far from having a full collection. The rules for character creation allows for just about any book from 3.0 or 3.5 (3.5 rules if there is a discrepency?) and any book that the GM doesn't have must be available in .pdf.

Concerning the books in .pdf, are the Quintessential series of books available in .pdf format? I've looked through my books and found some things that would be useful but was unable to find a .pdf myself.

The current build is Bugbear 1/Druid 3/Wizard 3/ Arcane Hierophant 3. Practiced Spellcaster is taken twice to offset the 4 missing levels for each casting class.

Str - 16
Dex - 16
Con - 15
Int - 18
Wis - 17
Cha -14

The strength and dex scores might be off by a point.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Here you go. They are here in the download shop...

Mongoose pdfs (to include the Quint. series) here on Enworld

geosapient

First Post
I appreciate the link...

The link to those resources is appreciated, but I have a feeling that the GM will be looking for something slightly... cheaper.

Thanks again, I'll at least keep this in mind when I'm looking for a specific book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads