• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Power = Epic Fail ;)

Ktulu

First Post
Did that actually happen?? LOL! :D

More or less. Basically, once it reached 0, pretty much every D&D player on the planet clicked the link to see the information on 4th edition... And wizards.com couldn't handle the bandwidth.

Live and learn, I guess.

Herschel

Adventurer
@Herschel: I don't think it's even possible to have the art follow the game rules accurately, is it? I think they've done pretty well with it so far considering (even though I would really love it if it were more like [a certain other RPG publisher]'s art, but that's neither here nor there).

I've never been one to worry about it following the rules accurately, but I was surprised at how much I disliked these examples because they weren't even close to being a decent example. Close as in Minneapolis to Saint Paul is just fine, or even Milwaukee to Chicago but this is "close" as in the Yukon Territory to Botswana. ;)

Remove ads