• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcanis: The Spear of the Lohgin

Blockader7

First Post
OOC: On second thought I'm going to change my tactic to just jump up and attempt to kick him off the horse, pulling my punch so I'll do only subdual damage. I am wearing my .Ring Of Jumping

Last edited:

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Round Six

Cadwyn - 24
Apropos - 18
Gideon - 15
Solonir - 11
Visha - 10
horsemen - 8

Cadwyn leaps up at the rider and grabs him, but is unable to pull him down. He lands on his feat behind the rider as the horse gallops south.

(Cadwyn: 14 to hit, 8 + 3 Dex = 11 to trip, defeated by rider's skill check of 16.)

Apropos wheels about and flies to catch up with the horse. Because the horse is riding full-out, the hawk looses ground each time he attempts and attack.

Gideon mounts his horse and takes off after the rider heading south. He gains some slight ground, but both horses are running at a full gallop, and the chase could take some time.

Solonir trains his bow on the two entangled riders, who look suitably subdued by his threats. They stop their struggles and lie meekly among the vines.

Visha's bats continue to attack the bandit in the field, inflicting minor bite damage. Their victim is curled up in the field, desperately attempting to fend them off. Further into town, Visha can see that most of the other riders have been dispersed, although he cannot tell how the guards fared.

Suddenly, a loud clamor sounds out from the other end of town- someone is frantically ringing the church bells.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Sorry about not posting, don't know how I missed the new round.

Visha ceases concentration on the bats, the swarm dispersing.

"Damn." He says simply. "This is rather irritating. Why the hell are the bells ringing?"

He heads off in that direction at a swift pace. "Keep them there!" He yells to Solonir as he goes. "We'll want to keep them alive for questioning."

Moving as far and as fast as possible in the direction of the church.

Zerth

First Post
I hope they are ringing the bells just to alarm the town...

"I'll follow you as soon as I can!" Solonir shouts back to Visha as the druid is running toward the chapel.

Noticing that the attack by the horsemen has been successfuly thwarted, Solonir tries to get some of the local guards to take over watching the two subdued riders. If noone comes he will stay with the riders, but he tries to follow Visha to the chapel as soon as he is able to do so without letting the prisoners escape.

Remove ads