• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are the "Forgotten Realms" forgotten?

fimp

First Post
I just wondered why no-one talks about the FR?
Is it a leftover from 2nd ED?

Why? With the return of Bane (muhahahah) the Realms will be a wonderfull place to live!

Crothian

First Post
fimp said:
Yes but no-one talks about it here on EN!??

Every now and again you find something on it in general discusion. That would be the forum for it. THis is for other d20 games that aren't D&D. FR is D&D and an official setting at that.

fimp

First Post
Crothian said:

Every now and again you find something on it in general discusion. That would be the forum for it. THis is for other d20 games that aren't D&D. FR is D&D and an official setting at that.

Why would you call it an "official" setting?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Because the current publisher of Dungeons & Dragons Third Edition is also the publisher of Forgotten Realms.

Granted, it's not a default setting that is being used in the core rules (that's Greyhawk) but FR is pretty much an official setting as Dragonlance (which will be published next year).

You got any questions about FR, post them in the General RPG Discussion forum or the D&D Rules forum.

Someguy

First Post
We DON'T need to talk about it. I personally don't want to see the mess and fuss about it a year ago when it came out...

That was Fugly...

fimp

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Because the current publisher of Dungeons & Dragons Third Edition is also the publisher of Forgotten Realms.

Well they are also the publishers of CoC, and that is heavily discussed in here!

Sir Apropos

First Post
fimp,

I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread that this particular board is for D20 system games that are not D&D.

Like Star Wars, Call of Cthulhu, Spycraft, Wheel of Time etc.

For D&D discussion go to the General Discussion board.

Remove ads