• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Are there any plans for a Pathfinder "basic"?

JeffB

Legend
So to speak.

A Streamlined, stripped down to the basics, all inclusive one book type of thing? (but with plenty of replay value ala the moldvay/cook/marsh B/X sets) Say covering levels 1-5 or 1-10?

Steel_Wind

Legend
Yes there are. Erik Mona mentioned in during the "Future of Paizo" seminar at Gencon on August 5, 2010 that there is advanced planning underway for some sort of introductory game package -- but what is in it, what isn't, when (if, for that matter) and for how much is still very much up in the air.

The seminar where this was covered is available in its entirety in Episode 005 of Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast.

IronWolf

blank
I'll just add here, like I do in all threads that mention Pathfinder Basic ;) , in case the Paizo guys read this - I really do hope this Basic set comes to fruition.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh, let me translate this thread....

Dude?
Dude!
Dude?
Dude.
Duuuuude!

Sorry, I don't know where my mind wandered off to, but it seems to be having a good time, wherever it is. :p

The Auld Grump, seriously? Duuuuuude!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads