• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

are u guys killing farm animals?

Arkhandus

First Post
One Baleful Polymorph later, and the ninja was turned into a chicken, frantically shadow jumping away from the carnivorous apes.

That game is over, but the threat of the ninja chicken still remains. He'll be back to get his revenge... someday.

SteelDraco, that deserves to be sigged. So friggin' cool! :] :lol:

I love that flaming cow incident, Gooba42. That had to be a real WTF?! moment. :lol: :p

Ambros

First Post
rossik said:
im not against it...just curiius..

why so many questions about ducks, goats and cows?

have u slay all monsters? ;)

Actully I've once used a pertified chicken as a weapon due to the lack of anyother when the family farm of an grp member was attacked by an Baslisk, and half the party was "stoned"
Tho of course I did''nt kill the chicken I just never cared to get it "destoned" and one of its fellow chickens was sliced and used as an weathergale on my carriage :D

geeez the number of times I've had to cast makewhole due to my DM's disliking of my chicken trophy :D :D

Vague Jayhawk

First Post
I used a deep gnome character once. He was fun to play because he was so completely clueless on how the surface world worked.

He had a hard time differentiating between "monster" and "not monster". Many a domestic farm animal died because of him.

Wik

First Post
Vraille Darkfang said:
It also let me use the phrase "Cannibal Chicken Monks of Hastur" with a Straight Face.

Yeah, you definately deserve some type of award for that. Friggin' GENIUS.

In an FR game I ran, way back in the day (when I thought it was alright to run an FR game, henh) one of the clerics had Speak With Animals once per day. I think it was because of Spells and Magic or some splat book - in any case, he had the spell. And couldn't really use it too often. So he made a point of casting it on the group's horse, which was roleplayed as rather generous with his oats. In fact, the horse kept offering oats to the cleric so often that he finally buckled down and ate oats with the horse.

Townspeople avoided him, after that.

Remove ads