• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Are we going to get any actual previews, or just page screenshots?

the Jester

Legend
What do you think? So far all the previews have been pictures of one or two pages from a book. Do you think we'll get any actual articles previewing anything? If so, what do you think we'll get?

My prediction: We'll get an actual article after the release of the Starter Set previewing something in the PH- possibly the full version of one of the classes that we have in the Starter Set, possibly a partial preview of the warlock or sorcerer, possibly something else. And then, between it and the MM, we'll see a preview monster with art. And then, between it and the DMG, maybe two or three preview articles on different optional modules.

EDIT: Aargh, title of thread should be "actual preview articles", not "actual previews".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have to wonder how much more of the Starter Set can be previewed, given it's a 96 page product. Plus the character sheets.

Well, they've previewed 6 of 96 pages, plus covers. I don't think you need to worry for another 90 weeks or so, and you should have the boxed set in your hands 86 weeks before that time is up! :)

Ichneumon

First Post
Well, they've previewed 6 of 96 pages, plus covers. I don't think you need to worry for another 90 weeks or so, and you should have the boxed set in your hands 86 weeks before that time is up! :)

86 weeks, if I'm lucky - RPG product doesn't quite teleport to this end of the world. :)

SigmaOne

First Post
I consider the Q&A and Legends & Lore articles to be pretty good preview articles. I'd like to see more, of course, but I think they've shared a fair amount. (Not to mention, I've been previewing the game with my group for the last year, whenever we can get together.)

Remove ads