• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you looking forward to Magic of Incarnum?

caudor

Adventurer
This is one book that I'm very excited about buying. I think it will add a whole new aspect (for lack of a better word) to my game just like Psionics did.

In fact, I would not be surprized to see Complete Incarnum at some point in the future.

What do you think about it?

Crothian

First Post
I think psionics failed to add a new aspect to the game. I'll wait to here specific things about the book once its out and people read it. THere are very few books written by anyone these days that create early buzz.

I'm just curious to peek at the True Name rules, to see how they differ from the ones I did in Quint. Sorcerer, and the ones Monte Cook did in Arcana Unearthed.

Patrick Y.

Silveras

First Post
Arcane Runes Press said:
I'm just curious to peek at the True Name rules, to see how they differ from the ones I did in Quint. Sorcerer, and the ones Monte Cook did in Arcana Unearthed.

Patrick Y.

That's a different book, due out in early 2006 if I recall correctly

[Fatalist]

First Post
The preview in Game Trade Magazine actually changed my mind about MoI. I'm actually looking forward to it now, whereas before I was going to pass on it.

Aaron L

Hero
I am looking forward to it and think it looks very cool. I'm always looking for new types of supernatural powers, and new elements to add to a setting.

Silveras said:
That's a different book, due out in early 2006 if I recall correctly

Whoops!

Then, apparently, I don't know enough about Magic of Incarnum to look forward to it at all.

Ignorance protects my bank account from my splurge urge yet again!

Patrick Y.

caudor

Adventurer
Arcane Runes Press said:
Whoops!

Then, apparently, I don't know enough about Magic of Incarnum to look forward to it at all.

Ignorance protects my bank account from my splurge urge yet again!

Patrick Y.

Resistance is futile :)

Remove ads