• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you planning on participating in Worldwide D&D Gameday 2007?

Are you planning on participating in Worldwide D&D Gameday 2007?

Glyfair

Explorer
Worldwide D&D Gameday is less than a week away. Are you planning on participating this year?

Edit: Here is the list of participating stores.

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Yep:)

It's never good, but I consider it my "good deed" for the health of the game.

I figure this gets me out of having to endure the socially retarded at my table for "the good of the game"

You pick your fights:)

Glyfair

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
It's never good, but I consider it my "good deed" for the health of the game.

Last year I had a very good event at the store where I'm the organizer. The scenario wasn't good, and we only had one table running (the scenario once and the "Fight the CRD" skirmish earlier). However, a lot of people dropped by and had discussions, questions and interest.

This year I think the scenario looks a lot better than last year's. It's all combat and exploration, but the characters have motivations and the combats don't look as unbalanced as the ones last year did. The last encounter is the only really tough one, which is appropriate for a one-off.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
I would really have liked going, but there´s apparently no FLGS supporting it near me. Well, i only live in one of the biggest cities of Germay, so that´s understandable, right? Sigh. :\

Glyfair

Explorer
Treebore said:
Yep. I'm even DMing. 3E. My oldest son and daughter will too, if enough people in there age groups show up.
A friend has offered to be a back-up DM if his family doesn't have plans. He decided to try to get his wife (a lapsed roleplayer) and son (a 6 year old) to show up and play when he saw how cool the player's kits are.

Glyfair

Explorer
Keefe the Thief said:
I would really have liked going, but there´s apparently no FLGS supporting it near me. Well, i only live in one of the biggest cities of Germay, so that´s understandable, right? Sigh. :\
Wow, Germany doubled there number of participating stores and you don't have one nearby? I noticed Hamburg had a store participating last year, what happened there?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads