Arguments and assumptions against multi classing

smbakeresq

Explorer
It really doesn't matter either way in this situation anyway. Even if he's not omniscient, he might still know from any of the myriad ways gods learn stuff. Heck, a raven might have found itself thinking it was courting with another raven, only to discover she was flirting with an the imp. I'll leave the details to your imagination, although my whole reason for this post is to plant that seed in your brain. Anyway, news of this strange event could reach Odin's ears, and lead him to discover the gullible paladin's hapless circumstance.

What really matters is if Odin cares. And then even if he cares, what's he gonna do about it? As a DM, I see some fun opportunities there as a DM.

(And on a side note, I can state unequivocally that Odin's not omniscient. I've watched the Xena episodes where he appears.)

Its also entirely possible he could just be busy. It also could be the situation as it stands just happens to align with what Odin wants anyway.

You could actually have Odin subvert the PC to act as planted agent in The Fiends organization. Or have the PC do it all to get free, like Gabriel Byrne in Millers Crossing.

Last edited:

5ekyu

Hero
Its also entirely possible he could just be busy. It also could be the situation as it stands just happens to align with what Odin wants anyway.

You could actually have Odin subvert the PC to act as planted agent in The Fiends organization. Like Gabriel Byrne in Millers Crossing.
This gets back to "odin knows and is ok with it."

Hmm... Some fiend is tricking olaf. Olaf was never the sharpest spoon in the drawer. Lets let this play out a while to test Olaf's spooniness and let the fiend show its intentions. Alexa, set an alarm for "olaf goes off the rails". *Alarm set for day ending in Y.*

Now where is that raccoon with my eye?

smbakeresq

Explorer
Well since I started this thread pointing out you misrepresenting another player, I already have. You have yet to acknowledge that you lied. So, after you!

I didn't, and in no way was your response proof that I did. It wasn't really even a cogent argument (look that up.) I also sent you a PM with a few thoughts, then stated you would run here since you have no response. You did. Stop derailing the thread.

BTW the thread started 70+ pages before your joined and was doing fine. Your presence isn't necessary, you can go now.

smbakeresq

Explorer
And whoever said whirled peas, I dont know what they are.

I do know mushy peas, and they are great, but cant get them really outside of England.

Quite posting disingenuous posts and I wont' have to correct them. Lack of integrity is what derails threads. You can feel free to PM me, since you seem to want me so badly. I'll settle for you just showing a little integrity.

Don't get too worked up over him, as I am sure that comment of his got several people to report him to the mods.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
more then you will ever have.

Dont derail the thread further. Have the balls to PM me.

BYE

Hm. Insulting. Making it personal. Giving orders. Being rude.

Yes, BYE. You are done here. Please don't post in this thread again.

If you wish to discuss this, please PM me, or another member of the moderating staff.

Remove ads