• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Argyle & Crew -the sock puppet RPG is free to share!

Trollitc

First Post
I'm the publisher of Argyle & Crew. And the author/creator as well. I wear lots of hats here at Troll in the Corner! I'm just here to let you know that A&C, the 'sock puppet RPG' is a Creative Commons licensed title, and as such can be freely and legally shared.

In fact, if you have a bit-torrent client of any kind, you can grab the .torrent file from my site directly and go to town. This torrent will allow you to download a .zip file with 4 pdfs - three different versions of the game PDF optimized for viewing, printing and mobile devices, as well as a quick sheet reminding you that you could actually purchase the game for three bucks, were you so inclined.

There's another .torrent out there, hosted a Demonoid (which as of this writing is offline) which has the straight PDFs, not zipped. I'm sure both torrent files are out in the wild elsewhere as well.

So, help yourself! Pass this on to educators, parents and child councilers who may find this interesting and helpful! Go ahead, its free. If you like what you see and would like me to create more games, you can always drop $2.99 on DriveThruRPG for the actual pdf. The full color softcover will be out in a few weeks for $9 as well. 25% of any money I make from this game will also be going directly to The Wayne Foundation to stamp out child prostitution in the US and help those kids who are victims of it.

Cheers!

Argylecover.jpg

Remove ads