• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arissa Woodshadow

Even if someone has Dimensional Anchor prepared, it will only last like 15 minutes... that was my only concern... doesn't really keep her immobile for that long...

However - the question remains... do we think that she has the power to cast Word of Recall (which would be the only way she could teleport in the first place)?

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Even if someone has Dimensional Anchor prepared, it will only last like 15 minutes... that was my only concern... doesn't really keep her immobile for that long...

However - the question remains... do we think that she has the power to cast Word of Recall (which would be the only way she could teleport in the first place)?
Yes it is a short time, and there are many many ways she could get away not using a teleport like spell. I assumed if hallowed was cast it took the one year time on as well, since in the description it only states under the added spells section to look at specific spell descriptions for saving throws and SR.

There is also something to be said that going from 0 to 1 hp naturally would incur some grogginess for at least part of a round. She shouldn't just poof hit 1hp and be perfectly fine. But that's all DM.

But she can only do these things if she wakes up :) L'Aurel has no issues continuing to punch her out and no lawful goodiness getting in the way :) Also, Justice and Xath need to sleep so we can get the boots of teleport back to get us to Hywrl (at least for the immediate future).

The_Universe

First Post
Well, continually punching her in the face isn't a matter of lawfulness, ultimately - just a matter of goodness.

HOWEVER, as long as the duration of such an activity doesn't cross the line into torture, we're all good. :)

The_Universe said:
Well, continually punching her in the face isn't a matter of lawfulness, ultimately - just a matter of goodness.

HOWEVER, as long as the duration of such an activity doesn't cross the line into torture, we're all good. :)
Can we use like an herbal sedative to keep her out? Or does that cross the "good" line?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Can we use like an herbal sedative to keep her out? Or does that cross the "good" line?
That's more humane than repeatedly punching her in the face, and would probably only be a problem if you did it for so long that she starved or dehydrated to death.

What herbal sedatives do you have in mind?

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
That's more humane than repeatedly punching her in the face, and would probably only be a problem if you did it for so long that she starved or dehydrated to death.

What herbal sedatives do you have in mind?
But punching is more fun..... :)

And even the herb would just be till we get her to Hywrl.

The_Universe

First Post
I figured so - I was just letting you know that your restrictions for being good aren't unreasonable - the lines you can't cross are fairly common sense. :)

Remove ads