Arlington, VA - Seeking one player for a 4E Eberron game

RishiFish

First Post
Hey folks,

I am looking for one player for my 4E Eberron game that I run at my apartment in Arlington (Crystal City - right off the blue and yellow lines). We meet weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm and wrap up between 10pm and 11pm. I live about two blocks from the Metro and there is a decent amount of free parking on weeknights.

To give a sense of this group - we have been meeting weekly since September 2007 (we used to have a 3.5 game) and though there has been some turnover (natural for any D&D group), we've never had to shut down due to lack of players. The players are mostly late 20s to early 30s, mostly professionals. All male at the moment, though we've had female players in the past.

The campaign is set in Eberron and the characters are high-paragon tier, so I think it would be a little difficult for a complete neophyte to 4E to jump in, but we're generally patient with new players. As a DM, I strive for a balance between roleplaying and challenging tactical combat. Typically, we have one combat a night, but occasionally we'll squeeze in two.

In any case, if you want to know more about the campaign, feel free to send a private message.

Remove ads