• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Armor Bonded: Crashdown graft

emoplato

First Post
Okay, so a group I am looking to join kind of uses pathfinder as a base system, but pretty much would take anything so long as it fits the system. I had this crazy idea to bypass the normal penalty of using this graft which would be of course taking a whole bunch in order to deal a whole bunch. First, get something that can fly. Second, get feats and abilities for a massive jumping build(leap of the heavens, fast movement bonuses, cheetah's speed, spring attack), and third take a level of monk to get almost everything for a ring the gold bell feat. If it could be theoretical I could use a standard action to jump and I can use the crashdown graft as an unarmed strike for ring the gold bell to attack the groung for an AC 14?(10+cover bonus) before actually striking the ground make a fly check to level out. Is this actually possible?

Remove ads