Around the Corner from the Hanged Man

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Sharpe is a level 1 valorous bard (still need to work on his character sheet actually, have not had enough time yet)

Alnar is also not in an adventure, he is a level 3 sorcerer (100 xp to level 4)

Mogwaimon

First Post
OOC: I don't mind going with people and being a tad underpowered, I just need to get approval first.... It's been a few days since a judge has contacted me about my character so I suppose I ought to send a small reminder their way

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Ironheart swivels back and forth to follow the quickly moving conversation, a look of confusing edging across his features. At last he rests the butt of his axe on the ground, folds a branch around it and leans on it with a rumbling sigh. "Nobody needs me here either," he mutters to himself, and sinks into immobility.

OOC: I also have 7 Rabbit, a level 5 Warlock. I was waiting to bring him back until Ironheart was on an adventure, to avoid having two chars hanging around in the "tavern" talking to each other, but if we have a glut of defenders and a lack of strikers I can send him off for approval.

OOC: AAAAANDD...Controller reporting for duty. Deva Presever Invoker 4 (will be updated one of these days)

Mogwaimon, that particular color is commonly used for OOC text (or was before new tags were added) so you might reconsider changing it.

Toward the tavern comes tall deva calmly observing the intercourse. He speaks in clam bordering on arrogant tone:

"Greetings all. I wondered what the ruccus was all about, but I see you met Sir Exisixten already. It almost seemed like fighting overthere. You don't seem to belong here, but in the tavern, given your general lack of commonality in race, gender or any other aspect.

I am Cyr Iannes, servant of the King of Gods, at your service."
he bows toward the group.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas peers up at Cyr. He has the strong impression that he knows the deva from somewhere, but he can't think exactly where.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Sir Exsixten turns to Cyr. AHAH! THE ULTIMATE LEAGUE OF ULTIMATE VICTORY REFORMS. ARE THE OTHER HEROES OF THE ASSAULT ON THE WARLOCK'S BLACK LAIR YET RETURNED?

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas looks back and forth between the warforged and the deva. "You're one of the ultimate whatchamacallits?" He asks Cyr, feeling sort of surprised that Sir Exsixten's group actually exists.

"You were at the temple of Lauto with us. You asked us what we are. I told you we were angels. That went well, we returned some misguided guardian back.

I'm sorry, I don't recall your name."

Second later Cyr adds

"I'm sure I have no idea what he's talking about, we were citizens of justice while we were with him. And yes, the group did destroy some madman trying to destroy Kythira."

BenBrown

First Post
"I'm glad to hear it went well," Kayesari said. "The servants of the lord of the dead seemed evasive to me, but with the threat such as that I can see that they would be. Hopefully a familiar face will keep this knight's strange ramblings down to a minimum. I'm not sure what we can do about the other one, though." She motions towards Sharpe.

Mewness

First Post
"You just have to make sure to hold on to your liquor around him!" Papolstaanas declares, waving his nearly-empty brandy bottle and collapsing into giggles.

Remove ads