Ars Magica 5e, Rhine Tribunal, 1220

Yair

Community Supporter
OOC: Details? If the Infernal aura is gone, I'd suggest someone throw some Intellego Vim at the second chest's resources - looks like raw vis.

Leo looks over the first chest, the one with the tomes. (Now I only have to hope that there are no more traps.) If he hears the baron coming, he will have Guerino quickly shove them into a sack before the baron reaches them.

ArghMark

First Post
A couple of simple spells later, and you find -

Lab texts. 150 levels of them to be precise. The way I do lab texts is basically you get a number worth of lab texts, you go looking through them to see if a lab text is there. You roll a dice, the difficulty is the magnitude of the spell. If you get the spell, it is there and becomes a written up lab text.

The Vis is as follows - 2 Herbam vis (In each grape)
1 Terram Vis (Shards of stone)
The living snails are Creo vis ( 1 for all of them)
The mouse droppings are 1 Perdo vis.

ArghMark

First Post
Even as the lot of you just finish stuffing things into sacks, you each hear the footsteps of the baron and his armed men.

"What a wonder.. to think an entire collection of rooms was hidden under here!" mentions the baron excitedly.

Shayuri

First Post
"It's something, isn't it?" Ilshana asks proudly, as if she were the one who'd put the rooms there in the first place. "Spacious and cozy, but...well, there's still one or two rough edges to it. In fact, it'd be best to keep it locked up after sundown for now."

ArghMark

First Post
Alrighty guys, looks like we've come to an end. Hope you've had fun, but it looks like the interest has dried. No probs!

Have fun in future guys!

- And the young covenant of mages did get the hell out of the demon-infested covenant and went somewhere safe to spend the rest of their lives.

Remove ads